FORMER Doogie Howser, MD star Neil Patrick Harris is hoping to take a break from work and spend time with his family this year.
What does NPH stand for?
NPH stands for Neil Patrick Harris (actor)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NPH
We have 57 other meanings of NPH in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Post Graduate School
- New Principal Guarantee Scheme (banking)
- Niagara Peninsula Geological Society (est. 1962; Canada)
- Nurse Practitioner Group of Spokane (Spokane, WA)
- Number Portability Global Title Translation (Nortel)
- National Parks, Game and Wildlife General Directorate (Ministry of Forestry; Turkey)
- National Pediatric Hospital (Cambodia)
- National Planning Holdings (Jackson National Life Insurance Company)
- Natural Phenomena Hazard
- Nazarene Publishing House
- Neutral Protamine Hagedorn
- New Product Hold
- Non-Parsed Header (computer programming)
- Normal Paraffin Hydrocarbon
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus (Hakim's Disease)
- Northwestern Publishing House
- Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos (Spanish: Our Little Brothers and Sisters)
- Number of Stations Calculating Hypocentral Location (US Geological Survey; used in earthquake location)
- Nucleus Prepositus Hypoglossi-Medial Vestibular Nucleus Region
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- NBC is bringing Neil Patrick Harris back to series television as host of a comedy-variety series.
Neil Patrick Harris and his husband, David Burtka[cedilla] are set to appear in FX's horror anthology series, "American Horror Story-Freak Show.
With Neil Patrick Harris, Stephen Colbert, Jon Cryer, Christina Hendricks, and Patti LuPone.
Ted (Josh Radnor) and his best pals (Jason Segel, Alyson Hannigan, Neil Patrick Harris and Cobie Smulders) party, romance and get into all sorts of problems.
CAST: John Cho, Kal Penn, Neil Patrick Harris PLOT: Three years after stoner friends Harold (Cho) and Kumar (Penn) escaped from Guantanamo Bay, the pair have drifted apart.
Truly altered states will be needed for a film in which Santa is shot in the face, a baby is given drugs and Neil Patrick Harris plays a camp-as-Christmas homosexual.
As midnight approaches, when the Perezs are due to return from Christmas mass, they cross paths with an old acquaintance, actor Neil Patrick Harris (playing himself), who might be able to solve the tree dilemma.