In 2002 the Neighborhood Capital Budget Group (NCBG), a coalition of 200 Chicago organizations that studies local public investment, looked at 36 of the city's TIF districts and found that property values were rising in all of them during the five years before they were designated as TIFs.
What does NCBG stand for?
NCBG stands for Neighborhood Capital Budget Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCBG
- Northern California Bass Fishing
- National Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association of America, Inc.
- North Carolina Burglar and Fire Alarm Association, Inc. (Raleigh, NC)
- National Collegiate Bass Fishing Championship
- North County Bluegrass and Folk Club (San Diego, CA)
- North Carolina Board of Funeral Service
- National Capital Botanical Gardens (est. 1971; Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea)
- National Center for Behavioral Genomics (brain research; Brandeis University; Waltham, MA)
- National Coalition of Black Gays (est. 1978)
- Nationwide Coach & Bus Glazing (UK)
- Nominating Committee of the Board of Governors (American College of Surgeons)
- North Carolina Botanical Garden (Chapel HIll, NC)
- National Coalition to Ban Handguns
- New Century Book House
- non-coincident busy hours
- North Carolina Baptist Hospital
- North Central Bronx Hospital (New York)
- Northern California Behavioral Health
- number of calls during a busy hour
- North Carolina Bear Hunters Association (Greensboro, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The big bucks in contracting are not to nonprofits but to huge public works contractors," said Leavy of the Neighborhood Capital Budget Group.