It also changed where the ordinance would be in effect, from the Central and Neighborhood Business Districts, which do not exist under the city's zoning, to Commercial 1 and 2 districts.
What does NBD stand for?
NBD stands for Neighborhood Business District (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBD
We have 55 other meanings of NBD in our Acronym Attic
- National Board of Directors
- National Broker Dealer (sales)
- National Brothers Day (May 24)
- national burden of disease
- National Business Development
- Natural Born Divers (Germany)
- Need by Date (various companies)
- Negara Brunei Darussalam
- Negative Big Difference
- Negative Binomial Distribution (statistics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We've all seen how smart cities string artistically arranged holiday lights in their downtowns and neighborhood business districts, creating an ambiance that encourages one to linger even in the cold.
Local leaders can try to revitalize neighborhood business districts and attract commercial development, but when they build middle class homes, businesses follow, he said.
I've discovered that communities of all sizes across the country use BIDS as tools to help revitalize lagging downtown and neighborhood business districts.