HEARTBROKEN relatives of Nehemiah Bryce have made a fresh appeal for information about his killers as they mark the third anniversary of the shooting.
What does NEH stand for?
NEH stands for Nehemiah
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of NEH
We have 15 other meanings of NEH in our Acronym Attic
- National Energy & Gas Transmission, Inc. (formerly the PG&E National Energy Group, Inc.; Bethesda, MD)
- Nawkaw Emulsion Gloss Treatment (masonry)
- National Expert Group on Transboundary Air Pollution (UK)
- New Essential Guide to Characters (book)
- Never Ever Give Up (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA)
- New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels (Star Wars book)
- New England Guitar Workshop (Salem, MA)
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- National Eye Hospital (Egypt)
- Natural Event Hazard
- New Economic History (economics and political science)
- New England Heritage (insurance; Massachusetts)
- North Eastern Hill (Indian region)
- Northeast Harbor (Maine)
- Nuwara Eliya Hotels Co. Ltd.
- National Environmental Health Association
- National Executive Housekeepers Association
- Nederlands Economisch Historisch Archief (Dutch: Netherlands Economic History Archive; International Institute of Social History; Netherlands)
- Netherlands Economic History Archive (International Institute of Social History; est. 1914; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- North Eastman Health Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Texas Democrat Al Green is pushing a House bill that would reinstate Nehemiah a program popular in the Las Vegas Valley and other programs like it, but with more restrictive credit conditions.
19 /PRNewswire/ -- The following statement was issued today by Scott Syphax, president and CEO of the Nehemiah Corporation of America in response to H.
Ian Stewart, of Fast Track, the company who organise the major UK Athletics international meetings, accused Nehemiah of breaching Gatlin's contract.
Ian Stewart of Fast Track, the company which organises major UK Athletics international meetings, accused Nehemiah of breaching Gatlin's contract.
Ian Stewart, of Fast Track, the company that organises the major UK Athletics international meetings, accused Nehemiah of breaching Gatlin's contract.
Nehemiah seemed to have told the American newspaper Gatlin's agreement to appear at the Tyneside meeting did not include racing his arch-rival.
Nehemiah James Montgomery Boice Baker Book House PO Box 6287, Grand Rapids, MI 49516-6287 0801012821 $19.