From a single screen, new and updated negotiated fares are displayed for effortless update and redistribution to any travel agency location, worldwide.
What does NEGO stand for?
NEGO stands for Negotiated Fares
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- New England Grassroots Environment Fund
- North-East Greenland Eclogite Province (geologic region)
- New Era Galapagos Foundation (Galapagos Islands, Ecuador)
- Non-Equilibrium Green Function
- New England Girls Hockey League
- New England Garden History Society
- National Energy Group, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- National Electronic Gaming League
- Not Even Gonna Lie
- National e-Governance Plan (India)
- National Education Goals Panel
- Net Endogenous Glucose Production
- Non-Enzymatic Glycation of Protein
- Non-Evaporable Getter Pump
- North European Gas Pipeline
- North European Gas Pipeline Company
- Negative Report Submitted
- New England Girls' School (New Souh Wales, Australia)
- New England Guitar Society (Milford, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All ATPCo fields and structures that are supported by the Amadeus XML Fare Data Interface - negotiated fares upload - are reflected in the Ypsilon Transfare application, such as net fares, selling fares - net only fares can be loaded as well and these can then be marked-up in the Mark-up & Distribution module of the Amadeus FareXpert Filing Platform.
com will allow customers to book privately negotiated fares and rates on American, American Eagle and AmericanConnection flights, hotel stays and car rentals.
A number of other options are available which will enable Ickenham Travel to exclude travel providers, blacklist airports, set cancellation and service fees and provide access to all negotiated fares on the company's system.