Mass spectra were acquired from m/z 50 to m/z 600 in electron impact mode and from m/z 100 to m/z 600 in negative ion chemical ionization (NICI) mode.
What does NICI stand for?
NICI stands for Negative Ion Chemical Ionization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NICI
We have 37 other meanings of NICI in our Acronym Attic
- National Initiative for Children's Healthcare Quality (Cambridge, MA)
- National Information Center for Health Services Administration
- Northern Ireland Chest Heart and Stroke Association
- National Institute for the Certification of Healthcare Sterile Processing and Distribution Personnel
- National Information Center on Health Services Research and Health Care Technology
- NASA International Collection of Information
- National Information and Communications Infrastructure
- National Interagency Civil-Military Institute
- National Interagency Counterdrug Institute
- National Interior Contractors, Inc.
- Nijmegen Institute for Cognition and Information
- Novell International Cryptography Infrastructure
- Northern Ireland Construction Industry Advisory Council
- National Iranian Copper Industries Company
- Northern Ireland Council for Integrated Education
- Northern Ireland Centre for Information on Language Teaching
- Negative Ion Chemical Ionization Mass Spectroscopy
- Negative Ion Chemical Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- National Interim Clinical Imaging Procedure (National Health Service; UK)
- Novel Ion Channels in Plants