The commercial value of the ceramics, recovered in 1997-8 by a French-led team twenty-two miles offshore from present-day Negara Brunei Darussalam, would probably run into many millions of pounds.
What does NBD stand for?
NBD stands for Negara Brunei Darussalam
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBD
We have 55 other meanings of NBD in our Acronym Attic
- National Bank of Detroit
- National Bank of Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- National Bibliographic Database (Australia)
- National Board of Directors
- National Broker Dealer (sales)
- National Brothers Day (May 24)
- national burden of disease
- National Business Development
- Natural Born Divers (Germany)
- Need by Date (various companies)
- Negative Big Difference
- Negative Binomial Distribution (statistics)
- Neighborhood Business District (various locations)
- Nervous Breakdown
- Network Based Defense
- Network Block Device (Linux)
- Network Business & Development (now Nintendo System Development Division)
- Networks by Design, Inc (New York)
- Neuro-Behcet's Disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
Negara Brunei Darussalam (as the sultanate has been known since the start of 1984) finds itself courted and flattered by the leading powers in the world today, such as the USA, the PRC, Japan, and the Republic of Korea.
Mashor, POKID DP HM 1989 Permintaan dan penggunaan kereta di Negara Brunei Darussalam.
Viewed by some as primarily a nationalist writer, it might be countered that, particularly in his later books, he has actually transcended chauvinism and the narrow limits of Negara Brunei Darussalam to produce texts of universal application.
Here pride of place should probably go to Benazir Bhutto (1953-2007), assassinated at Rawalpindi on 27 December 2007, who paid a three-day State Visit to Negara Brunei Darussalam in March 1996 as Prime Minister of Pakistan (PB 13.