What does NAHOU stand for?
NAHOU stands for Needs Assessment and Health Outcomes Unit (Australian health care)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses
- North American Homeless News Network
- National Association of Holy Name Society
- National Aboriginal Health Organization (Canada)
- National Anti-Hunger Organizations
- National Association of Hearing Officials
- Native American Health Organization
- Network-Assisted Hand-Off/Hand-Over
- National Abolition Hall of Fame (Peterboro, New York)
- National Association on HIV Over Fifty
- National Affordable Housing Programme (UK)
- National Animal Health Program (various organizations)
- National Association of Haitian Professionals
- National Association of Hispanic Publications
- National Association of Housing Partnerships (est. 1990)
- North American Health Plans, Inc.(est. 1983; administration)
- Nursing and Allied Health Professions (Indiana University of Pennsylvania; Indiana, PA)
- NAmibian Hang- and Paragliding Association
- National Affordable Housing Preservation Associates, Inc.
- National Association for Headteacher's Personal Assistants (UK)