A recent training needs assessment survey established that there is a lack of information available about training in rural Conwy.
What does NAS stand for?
NAS stands for Needs Assessment Survey (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAS
We have 400 other meanings of NAS in our Acronym Attic
- Native American Spirit
- Natural American Spirit (tobacco brand)
- Natural and Applied Sciences (various universities)
- Naval Air Squadron (UK)
- Naval Air Station
- Naval Amphibious School
- Naval Audit Service (US Navy)
- Naval Auxiliary Ship
- NBMA (Non-Broadcast Multiple Access) ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) Server
- Need Analysis Servicer (US Department of Education)
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome (narcotics withdrawal problems)
- Nerve Attenuation Syndrome (fictional disease)
- Netscape Application Server
- NetWare Access Services (Novell)
- Network Access Server
- Network Access Switch
- Network Access System (Sprint)
- Network Accessible Storage
- Network Administration System
- Network Analysis System (Alcatel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Muhammad Riaz said training programmes of SAC, a department of Ministry of Labour and Manpower, are flexible, demand driven and according to the customers needs, adding that the SAC also conducts Training Needs Assessment Surveys and schedules its training programs accordingly.
First, a needs assessment survey was conducted with special education teachers who served students with EBD in self-contained settings.
Measures The instrument used in this study is the modified version of Guneri, Aydin and Skovholt's (2003) version of the Student Needs Assessment Survey (SNAS) employed in their study among a large university in Turkey.
The content and flow of the Vanguard Meeting was tailored with the input of Vanguard Members during needs assessment surveys and focus groups.
The New York City Housing Authority has awarded a contract to Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB) for preparation of architectural/engineering needs assessment surveys for all the agency's buildings.
A feasibility study was completed in 1998 and a needs assessment survey in 2001.