Some Texas welfare recipients might need to pee in a cup before receiving their benefits.
What does N2P stand for?
N2P stands for Need to Pee (also seen as NTP)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of N2P
- Nothing Too Much
- Not Too Much Here
- Not to Much Here Just Chillin
- Nothing Too Much Just Chillin'
- Nations to Nations (Youth with a Mission International)
- Neighbor to Neighbor
- Neighborhood to Neighborhood (festival; Philadelphia, PA)
- Next to Nothing Bodywear (Los Angeles, CA)
- Nitrous Oxide (dinitrogen oxide)
- Nitrogen Tetroxide (chemical compound)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anyway, I sensed a need to pee within an hour or so, and managed to accomplish the task at hand.
If you need to pee more frequently, particularly during the night, you need to tell your doctor.
HOW IT WORKS: An injection into the bladder, using a long tube passed up the urethra, blocks the contraction of the detrusor muscle responsible for controlling urine flow, which stops the uncontrollable need to pee.
I ignored them, and now not only do I need to pee real bad, I'm wondering if The Fiery Furnaces are the most confounding siblings since Sparks.
The urgent need to pee made her tip because she seemed to get there faster and on her way back from the bathroom, she peeked into the living room--an autumnal palette with orange curtains and a brown sofa with yellow pillows and off to the side, a green chair.