This alternative epidemiologic approach is based on causal groups: Each component of a causal group is necessary but not sufficient for causality.
What does NBNS stand for?
NBNS stands for Necessary But Not Sufficient
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBNS
We have 2 other meanings of NBNS in our Acronym Attic
- No Blood, No Foul (sports)
- New Business Network Germany
- No Brains No Headaches
- National Board for Nursing, Midwifery and Health Visiting for Northern Ireland
- New Business New Life (UK)
- Nothing but Net League (Long Island University; New York)
- Natural Bridges National Monument (Utah)
- New Breed New Orleans (community project)
- Nordic Baltic Network of Policewomen (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- North Bay Nature Photography
- NetBIOS (Network Basic Input/Output System) Naming Service (Internet Infrastructure)
- NetBIOS Name Server
- National Board of Nutrition Support Certification
- National Biodiversity Network Trust (UK)
- New Brunswick Nurses Union (Canadian Labour Union)
- Nuclear Berkeley, Nuclear World (website)
- National Bank of New Zealand
- Nairobi, Kenya - Jomo Kenyatta International (Airport Code)
- National Brand Owner
- National Building Organization