Recent studies have indicated that CAPN3 could cleave titin (related to the remodeling of sarcomere), filamin C (the Z-disc of the myofibrillar apparatus by binding directly to the Z-disc proteins FATZ (a filamin-, actinin-, and telethonin-binding protein of the Z-disc of skeletal muscle) and myotilin) and nebulin (the autolysis of myofibrillar CAPN3 and CAPN1), respectively (Faulkner et al.
What does NEB stand for?
NEB stands for Nebulin
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NEB
We have 79 other meanings of NEB in our Acronym Attic
- National Electoral Board (Ethiopia)
- National Electricity Board (Malaysia)
- National Energy Board
- National Enforcement Bodies (air passenger rights; EU)
- National Enterprise Board (UK)
- National Ethics Bureau (San Diego, CA)
- National Examining Board
- National Executive Board
- National Eye Bank
Samples in periodicals archive:
A physiological role for titin and nebulin in skeletal muscle.