Groups that support the current RFS and oppose the proposed waiver include the National Corn Growers Association, National Association of Wheat Growers, National Sorghum Producers, Advanced Biofuels Association, Advanced Ethanol Council, Algae Biomass Organization, American Coalition for Ethanol, Biotechnology Industry Organization, Growth Energy, National Biodiesel Board, Renewable Fuels Association, Nebraska Farm Bureau Federation and South Carolina Farm Bureau Federation.
What does NFBF stand for?
NFBF stands for Nebraska Farm Bureau Federation (Lincoln, NE)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFBF
- National Food Biotechnology Centre (University College Cork; Ireland)
- Niagara Frontier Bicycle Club (Buffalo, NY)
- North Florida Bicycle Club
- Northern Finland Birth Cohort (research program)
- Northwest Filipino Baptist Church (Elk Grove Village, IL)
- National Federation of Blind Citizens of Australia (Prahran, Victoria, Australia)
- National Federation of the Blind in Computer Science (Des Moines, IA)
- Nerve Fibre Bundle Defect
- Non-Formal Basic Education
- National Federation of the Blind of Florida
- National Federation of Badger Groups
- National Franchisee Board Germany (Subway)
- National Federation of the Blind of Georgia
- New Fine Pitch Ball Grid Array (integrated circuit)
- National Faith-Based Initiative (est. 1998)
- National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
- National Federation of the Blind of Iowa
- Netherlands Forum for Biomedical Imaging
- Noise Figure/Bandwidth Indicator
- Netherlands Flower Bulb Information Center