Nebraska Department of Environmental Quality (NDEQ) Director Mike Linder said the state review process can now occur, following the passage of LB1161, which became effective on April 18, 2012.
What does NEDEQ stand for?
NEDEQ stands for Nebraska Department of Environmental Quality
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North East Derbyshire District Council (UK)
- New European Distressed Donkey Initiative (UK)
- Newcastle Endogenous Depression Diagnostic Index
- Naval Engineering Drawings Digital Storage And Repository System
- New England Dance Ensemble
- New England Diabetes and Endocrinology Center (Waltham, MA)
- Netherlands Development Company
- Naval Explosives Development Engineering Department
- Nebraska Department of Economic Development (est. 1967)
- Navy Enlisted Dietetic Education Plan
- National Economic Development Forum (various locations)
- New England Despair Faction
- New England Drama Festival
- North East Dialogue Forum (est. 2000)
- New England Dairy Food Council
- North East Derbyshire Field Club
- North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Ltd. (India)
- New Economy Development Group (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- New England Division of General Practice (Australia)
- New England Deaconess Hospital
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Nebraska Department of Environmental Quality (NDEQ) submitted new and revised water quality standards to EPA for review and approval, as required by the Clean Water Act.
JUNE Rubber Manufacturers Association and Nebraska Department of Environmental Quality, 2nd Heartlands Regional Tire Management Conference, Doubletree Hotel, Omaha, NE, Dan Zielinski (202) 682-4846--June 2-4.