Nonteacher organizations such as the California State Employees' Association, California Federation of the Union of American Physicians and Dentists, Statewide University Police Association, Nebraska Association of Public Employees, and AFSCME represent an additional 51 units consisting of 24,000 employees in education institutions; the majority (22,700) are noninstructional, nonprofessional employees.
What does NAPE stand for?
NAPE stands for Nebraska Association of Public Employees
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAPE
We have 32 other meanings of NAPE in our Acronym Attic
- National Alliance of Paintless Dent Repair Technicians
- National Association for Professional Development Schools
- National Association of Professors for Democratic Society (South Korea)
- National Association of Professional Dog Walkers
- Nashville Alliance for Public Education (Tennessee)
- Nation Association of Partners in Education
- National Alliance for Partnerships in Equity (Cochranville, PA)
- National Association for Pseudoxanthoma Elasticum, Inc.
- National Association of Physicians for the Environment
- National Association of Power Engineers
- Neck Armor Protective Enhancement (US DoD)
- Newfoundland & Labrador Association of Public Employees
- Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists (formerly Lagos Society of Geologists and Geophysicists)
- North American Prospect Expo (Houston, Texas)
- North American Paramedical Examiners Association (Houston, TX)
- National Association of Presbyterian Evangelical Churches (New Zealand)
- Naval Ammunition Production Engineering Center
- North American Police Equestrian Championships
- National Association of Police Equipment Distributors
- National Action Plan for Energy Efficiency