The nearest international airports are at Bilbao and Biarritz.
What does NIA stand for?
NIA stands for Nearest International Airport
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIA
We have 184 other meanings of NIA in our Acronym Attic
- National Insulator Association
- National Insurance Act (various locations)
- National Intelligence Agency (South Africa and Thailand)
- National Intelligence Application (police incident code; New Zealand)
- National Investigation Agency (India)
- National Irrigation Administration (Philippines)
- Nature Improvement Area (Natural England; UK)
- Nature in Art (UK museum)
- Naval Intelligence Assessment
- Navy Industrial Association
- Neoplasia Intra-Epitelial Anal (Portugese)
- Neotropical Ichthyological Association (est. 1989)
- Nerd Intelligence Agency
- Net Income Attributable
- Net Internal Area (internal building space)
- Network Indicate Address
- Network Infrastructure Administration
- Network Interface Adapter
- Neural Impulse Actuator (brain-computer interface)
- Neuromuscular Integrative Action (mind-body-spirit fitness technique)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The national rail station is 4 km away from the location and the nearest international airport Alexander the Great in Skopje is 67 km away via Skopje ring road.
Toulouse is the nearest international airport, about an hour away, but due to come closer with the opening of the new A20 later this year.
But the flat that guests pay covers all costs, usually including even the air or water transportation to reach the island from the nearest international airport.
In principle, the venue is to be located atamaximumdistanceof150km, or a two-hour drive, from the nearest international airport.