Among specific topics are low-energy electron diffraction, electron-impact secondary neutral mass spectrometry, elastic recoil detection analysis, grazing incidence X-ray methods for near-surface structural studies, sum frequency generation spectroscopy, and scanning near-field optical microscopy.
What does NFOM stand for?
NFOM stands for Near-Field Optical Microscopy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NFOM
We have 1 other meaning of NFOM in our Acronym Attic
- National Fiber Optical Engineer Conference
- National Federation of Officers for Life (Corpus Christi, TX)
- National Forum on Health (Canada)
- Near-Field Optics Imaging
- Norsk Forening for Osteogenesis Imperfecta (Norwegian Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation)
- National Federation of Independent Business
- National Freedom of Information Coalition
- Navy Field Operational Intelligence Office
- National Feast of Lanterns (camping and caravanning; UK)
- Nationwide Festival of Light (UK)
- Nebraska Friends of Midwives (York, NE)
- New Faculty Orientation Manual (Canada)
- Nigerian Foundation of Michigan (Southfield, MI)
- Nondegenerate Figure of Merit (optics)
- Norsk Forbund for Osteopatisk Medisin (Norwegian: Norwegian Association of Osteopathic Medicine)
- National Fugitive Operations Program
- Nevada Friends of Paleontology
- Norsk Forening for Oral Protetikk (Norwegian: Norwegian Association of Oral Prosthetics)
- National Forest Products Association
- National Federation of Property Professionals (UK; also seen as NFPP)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9781596932838 Nano-optics and near-field optical microscopy.