What does NFIRE stand for?
NFIRE stands for Near Field Infra Red Experiment (launched April 2007)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis, Inc.
- Nuclear Free and Independent Pacific Day (est. 1975)
- National Fire Protection Association
- Niagara Frontier Intellectual Property Law Association (western New York)
- National Foundation for IPM Education
- NIST Fingerprint Image Quality (fingerprint matching system)
- National Federation of Indian Railway men
- Nederlands Forensisch Incident Response (Dutch forensic criminal investigation)
- Nonlinear Finite Impulse Response
- National Flood Insurance Reform Act of 1994
- National Fire Incident Reporting System (USFA/NFIC)
- National Fire Information Reporting System (US DHS)
- National Flock Identification Scheme (est. 2002; sheep identification; Australia)
- National Food Industry Strategy (Australia)
- National Forest Information System (Canada)
- Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Fingerprint Image Software
- North Forest Independent School District (Texas)
- National Federation Interscholastic Speech and Debate Association
- National Federation of Iron and Steel Manufacturers