It marks the near end of the clean-up phase of the oil spill, according to documents seen by the Associated Press news agency yesterday.
What does NEND stand for?
NEND stands for Near End (see FEND)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Northern Europe and North America (supercontinent)
- Northeast Nebraska Area Agency on Aging
- Near East & North African Department (Foreign & Commonwealth Office)
- New England Newspaper Advertising Executives Association (various locations)
- Non-Eosinophilic Non-Allergic Rhinitis
- Near East-North Africa Regional Agricultural Credit Association
- North East Native Advancing Society (Canada)
- North End Neighborhood Council (Tacoma, WA)
- Northridge East Neighborhood Council (Northridge, CA)
- Navy Enlisted Nursing Education Program
- Neither Exercise Nor Food
- Nebraska Nut Growers Association
- New England Journal on Criminal and Civil Confinement
- New England Journal of International and Comparative Law
- New England Law Review
- Northeastern Nevada Horseman's Association
- National Educational Network, Inc. (New Brunswick, NJ)
- New England Nursing Informatics Consortium
- Northern European Nuclear Information Group (Shetland Islands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NNA - 15/08/2011 Libyan President Muammar Gaddafi predicted the near end of "rats" and "colonialism" in a voice message aired by national TV Monday.
Any near end noise from the aggressor, that is common to both lines that make up the victim's differential pair, will not create differential noise.
Byline: GIDEON RUBIN Staff Writer LANCASTER -- Cadets enrolled in Antelope Valley College's inaugural sheriff's training academy will honor a slain officer as they celebrate the near end of a grueling 18-week program with a five-plus-mile run Monday.
In a microstrip geometry, there will be both near end noise and far end noise between two adjacent co-parallel lines.
Sophisticated echo canceling techniques reduce Near End Cross Talk (NEXT) to enable successful bidirectional transmission over a single wire pair.
The young sycamore is clearly visible at the near end of the bridge.
The high mountain on the horizon rises about 2 kilometers above its surroundings and anchors the near end of a mountain chain called Danu Montes, which extends about 1,000 kilometers beyond the horizon, Saunders says.