The Near Earth Object Information Centre - part of the Government's response - is based in Leicester.
What does NEOIC stand for?
NEOIC stands for Near Earth Object Information Centre (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NEOIC in our Acronym Attic
- National Economic Opportunity Fund (est. 1985)
- National Emergency Operations Facilities
- Naval Explosive Ordnance Facility
- No Evidence of Failure
- North Eastern Ohio F-Body (car club; Cleveland, OH)
- No Evidence of Failure Found
- No Evidence of First Failure
- North East Organic Growers (UK)
- North East Ohio Health Services
- Northeast Oklahoma Health and Safety (Broken Arrow, OK)
- NeoMedia Technologies (various locations)
- Near-Earth Object Mission Advisory Panel
- Network of Excellence on Organic Materials for Electronics
- Northeast Ohio Management Information Network
- North East Ohio Marathi Mandal (cultural awareness)
- National Ecological Observatory Network
- National Equal Opportunities Network (New Zealand)
- NEC Enterprise Open Network
- Nevada Elders on the Net
- New Energy Options for Northerners (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hundreds of small rocks and dust particles from space hit the Earth each year and the Near Earth Object information centre was on a list of recommendations set out by a Government task force to assess their threat.
Hundreds of small rocks and dust particles from space hit the Earth each year and the Near Earth Object information centre was on a list of recommendations set out by a Government task force to assess their threat to humans.