The 31-person team based at the Navy Support Activity, Philadelphia, Penn.
What does NSA stand for?
NSA stands for Navy Support Activity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NSA
We have 433 other meanings of NSA in our Acronym Attic
- National Supervisory Authority (EU)
- National Survey of Adolescents
- Native Speakers of Arabic
- NATO Standardization Agency
- Natural Systems Agriculture
- Natuurwetenschappelijke Studievereniging Amsterdam (University of Amsterdam Physics Department student organization)
- Naval Supervising Activity
- Naval Support Activity
- Naval Systems Analysis
- Navy Stock Account
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chief petty officer Michael Toussaint was accused of viciously hazing a gay sailor under his command at the Navy Support Activity (NSA) Bahrain base in Juffair between 2004 and 2006.
Navy Support Activity Diego Garcia supported by FISC Yokosuka site Diego Garcia for their supply functions achieved a Five-Star Accreditation in the Captain Edward F.