; Supply Officer, USS Norton Sound (AVM1); Supply Officer, USS Helena (CV75); Naval Ordnance Supply Office, and Navy Ships Parts Control Center, Mechanicsburg, Pa.
What does NSPCC stand for?
NSPCC stands for Navy Ships Parts Control Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NSPCC
- National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- National Society of Painters in Casein and Acrylic (Port Chester, NY)
- Nevada Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- National School Psychology Certification Board
- National Society for the Preservation of Covered Bridges (Jericho, VT)
- National Subcommittee for the Prevention and Control of Blindness (Cambodia)
- North Shore Pops Concert Band (Huntington, NY)
- National Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Children (UK)
- National Soybean Pathogen Collection Center (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- National Standard Plumbing Code Committee
- North St Paul Community Center (St. Paul, MN)
- Nova Scotia Police Complaints Commission
- National Surveillance Programme for Communicable Diseases (India)
- Nonsymmetric Preconditioned Conjugate Gradient
- National School Psychology Certification System
- N-Variable Statistical Process Control Tool (aerospace systems)
- Next Subcache Predictor in Cache Tags
- North Sheffield Primary Care Trust (Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England, UK)
- North Staffordshire Primary Care Trust (UK)
- North Stoke Primary Care Trust (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pacific Fleet; operations research officer at the Navy Ships Parts Control Center, Mechanicsburg, Pa.
The Navy Ships Parts Control Center (NSPCC), to select one buying office, issues orders for a large variety of spare parts with seemingly little regard for the advantages of quantity.
Jumper began her Navy career during her third year at the Dickinson School of Law when she was hired as a law clerk at what was then called Navy Ships Parts Control Center.
; USS Okinawa (LPH 3); Navy Ships Parts Control Center, Mechanicsburg, Pa.
I had almost no duty in Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) organizations until I was at Navy Ships Parts Control Center as a 26-year captain.
; Director, Office of Information Systems Planning and Development, Office of the Secretary of the Navy; and Executive Officer, Navy Ships Parts Control Center, Mechanicsburg, Pa.
The NAVICP was established with the unification of the Naval Aviation Supply Office (ASO), Philadelphia, and the Navy Ships Parts Control Center (SPCC), Mechanicsburg, Pa.