Jackson is the Naval War College's manager for the CNO's Navy Professional Reading Program.
What does NPRP stand for?
NPRP stands for Navy Professional Reading Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NPRP
We have 18 other meanings of NPRP in our Acronym Attic
- National Photographers' Rights Organization
- National Public Radio Online
- Naval Petroleum Reserves Office
- Naval Plant Representative Office
- Non Planar Ring Oscillator
- Non-Process Run-Out (punch card readers)
- Northern Panhandle Regional Office (Wheeling, WV)
- National Planning and Research Program
- National Potato Research Program (Nepal)
- National Prion Research Program
- No Problem Raceway Park (Belle Rose, LA)
- Number Portability Routing Protocol
- National Parrot Rescue and Preservation Foundation
- New Port Richey Public Library (New Port Richey, FL)
- Non-Protein Respiratory Quotient
- Narodneho Planu Regionalneho Rozvoja (Slovak: National Regional Development Plan; Slovakia)
- Narragansett Pier Railroad
- National Policy on Resettlement and Rehabilitation (India)
- Noise Power Reduction Ratio
- North Pennsylvania Rail Road
Samples in periodicals archive:
The college also manages the Navy Professional Reading Program, which promotes literature as a means to capture the lessons of the past and to prepare for the future.
The Messman Chronicles" by Richard Miller is the latest work added by the Advisory Group to the Navy Professional Reading Program "Supplemental Reading List" under the "Naval and Military Heritage" section.
The Navy Professional Reading Program was established to prepare Sailors mentally in the same way that they prepare physically.
A number of titles in the Navy Professional Reading Program discuss World War II in general and the Pacific War in particular.
While you are setting those personal goals, make sure that you read a couple of books on the Navy Professional Reading Program reading list.
The Navy Professional Reading Program (NPRP) subscribes to the notion that exposure to the experiences of notable leaders can be instructive, and the ten books in the "Leadership" category provide a good starting point for study.
The Navy Professional Reading Program (NPRP) was established by the Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) in October 2006 to encourage sailors at all levels to participate in a self-paced program of professional development based on reading books on topics relevant to Navy professionals.