NAVY RESERVE FORCE NAVY OPERATIONAL SUPPORT CENTER NNWF TEAM for the team's superior leadership, technical acumen and perseverance in guiding multiple organizations to provide Navy Reserve Wi-Fi access to Navy Reserve Sailors at the operational level.
What does NOSC stand for?
NOSC stands for Navy Operational Support Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NOSC
We have 31 other meanings of NOSC in our Acronym Attic
- Nitrite-Oxidizing Sequencing Batch Reactor
- Nagrak Organic SRI Center
- Naples Overseas Spouses' Club (Naples, Italy)
- National Obesity Surgery Centre (UK)
- National Open Source Center
- National Open Source Committee (National Open Source Enterprise)
- National Outreach Scholarship Conference (various universities)
- Naval Ocean Systems Center (US Navy)
- Navy Officer's Spouse Club
- Navy On-Scene Commander
- Neighborhood Open Space Coalition (New York City, New York)
- Network Operation and Support Center
- Network Operational Sub-Committee (UK ITV network)
- Network Operations and Security Center
- Network Operations Security Center
- New Orleans Swing Combo (Thierry Ulrich band; New Orleans, LA)
- Newport Officers' Spouses' Club (Rhode Island)
- No Scope (video games)
- NOAA Observing Systems Council
- Non Ordinary State of Consciousness
Samples in periodicals archive:
Weigold IV as Navy Reserve Commander, 7th Fleet, at Navy Operational Support Center Fort Worth, Texas, on 13 November 2010.
King managed the $245 million sustainment, restoration, and modernization program; the $700 million military construction program; the $34 billion asset management program; and life cycle management for 21 Navy Operational Support Centers in support of 10,000 Reserve military personnel during periods of limited manning of regional engineer staff," said Wirsching.
Navy phasing out enlisted field service records, all enlisted Sailors and officers will access their records online, a move in a direction which will streamline the record-keeping and data-entry process, provide 'real-time' access to information at a moment's notice and provide Sailors the opportunity to manage their records, something Chief Personnel Specialist (AW) Catherine Diaz, Navy Operational Support Center Fort Worth, Texas, customer sup port leading chief petty officer said is important in maintaining the continuity of a Sailor's career.
In fact, the Fleet Industrial Supply Center Sigonella Contracting Company Alpha unit out of Navy Operational Support Center, Ft.
They serve in all 50 states, drilling from a total of 128 Navy operational support centers (NOSC) split into five regional Reserve component commands (RCC).
Reserve component Sailors will receive their uniforms via their respective Navy Operational Support Centers.