ON APRIL 17, 2014 it was announced that Louise Mercier (pictured at right) was elected the national president of the Navy League of Canada during its recently held annual general meeting.
What does NLC stand for?
NLC stands for Navy League of Canada
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NLC
We have 155 other meanings of NLC in our Acronym Attic
- National Literacy Center
- National Loan Corporation
- National Logistics Cell (Pakistan)
- National Lottery Commission (UK regulatory body for the national lottery)
- Native Labor Company
- Native Language Confederation
- Nativity Lutheran Church
- Natural Language Computing
- Natural Learning Center (Guatemala, Central America)
- Natural Life Centers
- Nebraska Library Commission
- Nederlandse Lapidaristen Club (Dutch Lapidary Society)
- Negotiating the Life Course (Australia)
- Neighborhood Legal Clinic
- Nematic Liquid Crystal
- Nepal Liaison Council
- Net Landed Cost
- Network Leasing Corporation Ltd. (Pakistan)
- Network Life Cycle
- Network of Local Churches (est. 1999)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Like Mercier, Mifflin also retained close ties to the Navy after his retirement in 1987, serving as Honourary Chairman of the Navy League of Canada.
The Canadian Navy Centennial Award, sponsored by Lockheed Martin Canada and The Navy League of Canada, is awarded annually to the junior noncommissioned member (NCM) who had made the most significant contribution to the quality of life in the RCN.