The online courses prepare Sailors for Navy Individual Augmentee Combat Training (NIACT), a three-week training that provide Navy IAs with the basics for their boot-on-the-ground tour.
What does NIACT stand for?
NIACT stands for Navy Individual Augmentee Combat Training (Navy Combat Skills Training for individuals deploying with Army and Marine Corps)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NIACT
- National Institute for Adult and Community Education (UK)
- National Institute of Adult Continuing Education (UK)
- National Institute for Applied Computational Intelligence
- New India Assurance Co Ltd (Mumbai, India)
- North Iowa Area Council of Governments
- Nuclear Incident and Accident Control Plan
- Northern Ireland Association for the Care and Resettlement of Offenders
- National Individual Asbestos Certification Scheme (UK)
- Northern Institute of Applied Climate Science (USDA)
- Novel Intelligent Automation and Control Systems
- NIght ACTion (US government immediate action security classification)
- Northern Ireland Advisory Committee on Telecommunications
- Northern Ireland Association of Christian Teachers
- National Iguana Awareness Day
- National Institute of Art & Disabilities (Richmond, CA, USA)
- National Institution for Academic Degrees (now National Institution for Academic Degrees and University Evaluation; Japan)
- Net Income Adjusted for Depreciation
- Norfolk Institute of Art and Design (now Norwich School of Art and Design; UK)
- Nose-in-a-Day (climbing El Capitan in under 24 hours)
- National Institution for Academic Degrees and University Evaluation (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many IAs receive training Navy Individual Augmentee Combat Training (NIACT) at Fort Jackson, S.
Navy Individual Augmentee Combat Training (USNIACT).