According to the details, Indian Navy forces opened indiscriminate firing on the fishermen, fishing on the Pakistan side of the sea area.
What does NAFOR stand for?
NAFOR stands for Navy Forces
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- North American First Nations
- No Artificial Flavours and No Artificial Colours
- Nation Ford High School (Fort Mill, SC)
- National Association of Fire Officers (UK)
- National Association of Fire Officials
- Network Adapter Failover (Sun Microsystems)
- North Atlantic Fisheries Organization
- Northwest Atlantic Fisheries Organization
- Native American Finance Officers Association
- No Apparent Fear Of Death
- National Alliance for Food Security (Nepal)
- National Association of Factoring Professionals
- National Association of Freelance Photographers
- Nationwide Association of Fostering Providers (UK)
- Native American Forestry Program (Northern Arizona University)
- Nepal-Australia Forestry Project
- Nevada Academy of Family Physicians
- Non Appropriated Fund Purchasing and Contract Course
- Native American Foster Parents Association (Chicago, IL)
- Naval Air Facilities, Pacific
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the stages of the Drill, the navy vessels of Bahraini Royal Navy carried out a number of exercises, applications and combat marine formations together with the GCC navy forces vessels, as well as the applications of the conclusion of the final stage of the Drill.
Russian Itar-Tass News Agency on Monday quoted Information Office of the Russian Defense Ministry as saying that Russian Navy Forces are exercising on combating terrorist attacks and sabotage acts in the framework of the drills launched Saturday.
No one was hurt when navy forces boarded the Estelle en route to the Gaza Strip, the Israeli military said.
The Israeli Navy forces opened fire toward Palestinian fishing boats off the coast of the As-Sudaniya area, north of Gaza.
Manila, June 3 (Xinhua-ANI): Philippine Navy forces will commence a set of training activities on Sunday, code-named Exercise Pagsasama, with reservists to hone skills in various naval operations in Eastern Mindanao, a military spokesman said.