Navy Federal Financial Group, a subsidiary of the $44 billion Navy Federal Credit Union in Vienna Va.
What does NFFG stand for?
NFFG stands for Navy Federal Financial Group (Navy Federal Credit Union; various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFFG
- National Fantasy Fan Federation
- National Federation of Fish Friers
- New Fiction and Facts from Finland
- Non Form-Fit-Function
- Norsk Forening for Fedmeforskning
- Norsk Forening for Fotfeilstillinger
- Norsk Forening for Fullblodsavl
- North Florida Fly Fishers (Gainesville, Florida)
- Nottingham Forest Football Fans
- Near-Field to Far-Field Transformation
- Nodes Far From the Gap
- National Federation of Flemish Giant Rabbit Breeders
- National Farm Forest Inventory (est. 1998; Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry; Australia)
- NATO Friendly Force Information
- Net Foreign Factor Income (economic measurement)
- New Futures Fund Initiative (Scotland, UK)
- Not Falling for It
- National Fantasy Football League
- National Forest Fire Laboratory (USDA)
- Negative Feed-Forward Loop
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also chairman of the Board of Directors of Navy Federal Financial Group, Navy Federal's Credit Union Service Organization (CUSO), which offers insurance and investment services to its customers.