uk US financial services company KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) has entered into an agreement with Navy Federal Credit Union, under which KeyCorp will provide free ATM use to Navy Federal members.
What does NFCU stand for?
NFCU stands for Navy Federal Credit Union
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFCU
We have 7 other meanings of NFCU in our Acronym Attic
- North Florida Center for Speech and Hearing
- National Family Caregiver Support Program
- National Flow Cytometry and Sorting Research Resource
- New Foundation for Cinema and Television (Israel)
- Non Federal Control Tower (Aviation)
- Northern Forest Canoe Trail (Waitsfield, VT)
- Naval Facilities Contract Training Center
- NASA Federal Credit Union
- National Filaria Control Unit (India)
- Nationwide Federal Credit Union
- Nevada Federal Credit Union (Las Vegas, NV)
- Nordstrom Federal Credit Union (employees)
- National Federation of Canadian University Students
- National Family Carers Voice (Australia)
- National Funding Collaborative on Violence Prevention
- National Federation for Catholic Youth Ministry
- Na Fianna Dragun (gaming guild)
- Nashville Fire Department (Tennessee)
- National Forest Development (Road)
- National Foundation for the Deaf, Inc. (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
for the Army award; Navy Federal Credit Unions branch at Naval Submarine Base, New London, Conn.