His previous duty stations include Fleet and Industrial Supply Center Diego Garcia; Commander, Navy Expeditionary Combat Command, Little Creek, Va.
What does NECC stand for?
NECC stands for Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (Norfolk, VA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NECC
We have 76 other meanings of NECC in our Acronym Attic
- New England College Band Association
- New England Cord Blood Bank
- New England-Canada Business Council
- New England Collegiate Baseball League
- North East Conference on British Studies (Williamstown, MA)
- National Education Crisis Committee (South Africa)
- National Educational Computing Conference
- National Egg Coordination Committee (India)
- National Emergency Coordination Center
- Navy EHF Communications Controller
- Net-Enabled Command Capability
- New England Cognitive Center (New London, CT)
- New England Compounding Center (Framingham, MA)
- Non Error-Correcting Code (computer memory; RAM)
- North American Energy Credit and Clearing Corp
- North Equatorial Counter Current
- North-East Corner Conference (Indiana High School Athletic Association)
- Northeast Call Centers (Beverly, MA)
- Northeast Community Center (Calvert County, MD)
- Northeast Computer Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Commander Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NEC2C), Virginia Beach, Va.
Naval Forces Central Command, Bahrain; Navy Expeditionary Combat Command, Norfolk, Va.
Navy Expeditionary Combat Command Force Master Chief (EWS/EXW/SW/AW)Farris Foresman Today, Sailors continue to provide a valuable capability that no other service in any other country can provide as a whole.
Some time after 2010, the Navy Expeditionary Combat Command plans to buy a new small boat that will be tailored to specific Navy needs.
The Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC) is a vital new element in the Navy's role in the global war on terror.