Nini gives 100 percent to her job every day," said Mike Bockelman, Navy Exchange Service Command (NEXCOM) Vice President and Director of the Navy Lodge Program.
What does NEX stand for?
NEX stands for Navy Exchange (Retail Store)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NEX
- New Electronic Warfare Test Set
- National Early Warning Unit
- NATO Electronic Warfare Van
- Network of East-West Women
- North East Wales Wildlife (Holywell, Flintshire, Wales, UK)
- New England Water Works Association
- Network of Entrepreneurial Women Worldwide (est. 2006)
- New Zealand Association of Teachers of Singing
- New Zealand
- Nagoya Expressway (Japan)
- New England Extrusion, Inc. (est. 1988; Turner Falls, MA)
- Nexium (esomeprazole magnesium)
- Non-Exclusive (data sets)
- Number of EXcitations
- Network Exchange Universal Communication Standards
- Near-Edge X-ray Absorption Fine Structure
- Next Evolution XBC (game)
- National Association of Export Companies
- Nippon Expressway Company (Japan)
- North American Association of Exporting Companies
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Navy Exchange Service Command (NEXCOM) recently donated $202,467 to the Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society (NMCRS) on behalf of its customers and vendor partners.
The Navy Exchange Service Command, working with SA, will begin offering the Youth Educational Shoplifting (Y.
Robert Bianchi, Supply Corps, has been named the first Chief Executive Officer of the Navy Exchange Service Command (NEXCOM) and the worldwide Navy Exchange System.
Navy Exchange Service Command Chief Merchandising Officer Tess Paquette said patrons who look 18 or younger will have to show identification to purchase the products.