3) Navy Environmental Health Center, "Guidelines for the Management of Community-Acquired Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (CA- MRSA) Infections in the US Navy and Marine Corps," August 2006.
What does NEHC stand for?
NEHC stands for Navy Environmental Health Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NEHC
We have 6 other meanings of NEHC in our Acronym Attic
- National Environmental Health Action Plan
- North of England Highway Authorities and Utilities Committee
- National Education, Health and Allied Workers' Union (South Africa)
- North East Housing Board (UK)
- North Eastern Health Board (Ireland)
- New England Heritage Breeds Conservancy, Inc.
- Northeast Houston Baptist Church (Humble, TX)
- Nebraska Historic Buildings Survey (also seen as NHBS)
- National eHealth Collaborative
- National Environmental Health Centre
- Near Eastern History and Civilization
- Nebraska Hardcore
- Neighborhood Emergency Help Center
- New England HEDIS Coalition
- New England Home Care
- Northeast Health Center
- New England Hill Climb Association
- New England Holistic Chamber of Commerce
- New England Health Care Employees Union
- Native Elder Health Care Resource Center (University of Colorado, Denver)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's the word from Diana Settles, program manager for injury prevention and physical fitness for the Navy Environmental Health Center.
The program received additional support and gained more momentum in 2001 when Fantano joined forces with Lori Tubbs, a registered dietitian and public health educator with the Navy Environmental Health Center (NEHC).