Lara, USN, (Gold Star in Lieu of Fifth Award), Navy Enterprise Maintenance Automated Information System Instructor, Fleet and Industrial Supply Center Southwest Regional Maintenance Center Site, San Diego, Calif.
What does NEMAIS stand for?
NEMAIS stands for Navy Enterprise Maintenance Automated Information System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Northern Eagle Military Alliance (Rifts: Chaos Earth RPG)
- Norwegian Elkhound Minutemen Association
- Notice of Electronic Monitoring Act
- Nottingham East Midlands Airport (UK)
- Northeast Minneapolis Arts Association
- National Emergency Management Advisory Committee (Saint Lucia)
- National Environmental Modeling and Analysis Center (University of North Carolina)
- Net Effective Market Activity Components
- Northeast Michigan Arts Council
- Nuevo Esclerosis Múltiple Acortando Distancias (Spanish Multiple Sclerosis group)
- National Egg Marketing Association Ltd (UK)
- National Environment Management Action Plan (Bangladesh; The World Bank)
- North East Maryland Amateur Radio Club
- National Environmental and Meteorological Association, Inc.
- New England Medieval Arts Society (historical re-enactments)
- NGA (National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency) Emergency Management and Accountability System (US DoD)
- Northeast Media of Atmospheric Science (Boston, MA)
- New England Mathematical Association of Two-Year Colleges
- Neuer Markt Aktien Index
- New England Miniature Ball (Norfolk, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each pilot focused on different business areas of the Navy Enterprise: * Sigma Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)--integrated financials, program management and budgeting, procurement, and human resources * Supply Maintenance Aviation Reengineering Team (SMART--Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) and NAVAIR)--maintenance planning and supply support processes * Navy Enterprise Maintenance Automated Information System (NEMAIS)--Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) optimized intermediate-level maintenance * Cabrillo--Space and Naval Warfare Command (SPAWAR)--Navy Working Capital Fund management All four of these limited-scope pilots have successfully proven the Navy's ability to do business in a COTS environment.