A: HPRRs can be performed on either an individual course of instruction, training pipeline, or a group of courses to support a rating, Navy Enlisted Classification Code (NEC) or platform.
What does NEC stand for?
NEC stands for Navy Enlisted Classification
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NEC
We have 366 other meanings of NEC in our Acronym Attic
- National Ethics Committee (various organizations)
- National Europe Centre
- National Examinations Council (Trinidad & Tobago)
- National Executive Committee (UK Labour Party)
- National Executive Council
- National Exhibition Centre
- National Extension College (UK)
- Nature Education Centre (Australia)
- Naval Exercise Coordinator
- Navopache Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Near East Consulting (Ramallah, Palestine)
- Near Eastern Civilizations (various schools)
- Necochea, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Necochea (Airport Code)
- Necromancer (Everquest)
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis
- Nederlands Elektrotechnisch Comite
- Nephrology Channel (website)
- Net Electric Charge
- Net Explosive Content (fireworks)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These Sailors include: * Sailors with an approved transfer to the Fleet or Retired Reserve; * Selectees for command senior and master chief; * Personnel enrolled in Navy Safe Harbor; * Fleet, force and command master chiefs, chiefs of the boat and command senior chiefs who possess the Navy Enlisted Classification Code (NEC) 9580, 9579 or 9578; * Sailors with nuclear NECs; * Sailors with orders to or serving in the first two years of an overseas or Department of Defense area tour at the board convening date.
Thorpe, who deployed with SEAL Team ONE, used the EXW pin and corresponding Navy Enlisted Classification (NEC) code to further his career.
Critical Navy Enlisted Classification (NEC)--Critical NECs rank higher than non-critical NECs.
Gates prevent applicants from selecting jobs in the wrong paygrade or Navy Enlisted Classification (NEC) and regulate which jobs are available to the Sailor.
Thirty-five percent of the new Sailors will go right into "C" School and receive the new system administration (SYSADMIN) Navy Enlisted Classification (NEC).
Linking the Navy Enlisted Classification code (NEC) to the NEC manual which displays NEC details, course convening dates and prerequisites for awarding of the NEC.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Navy has created a new Navy Enlisted Classification (NEC), and officers will be given a special Additional Qualification Designator (AQD) that tags them as having completed a GSA or IA assignment.