; Joint Task Force - Olympics (J4), Salt Lake City, Utah; Navy Emergency Preparedness Liaison Officer (NEPLO), FEMA Region VIII, Salt Lake City; Defense Distribution Depot, Ogden, Utah; Defense Distribution Region West, Stockton, Calif.
What does NEPLO stand for?
NEPLO stands for Navy Emergency Preparedness Liaison Officer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NEPLO
- Nusa Era Persada Jaya (Indian Internet service provider)
- New England Program for Kidney Exchange
- National Endowment for the Preservation of Liberty (est. 1984)
- New England Paintball League
- Non-Exclusive Prospecting Licence
- North English Public Library (North English, IA)
- North-East Premier League (cricket; UK)
- Norwalk Easter Public Library (Norwalk, IA)
- Nuclear Emergency Planning Liaison Group (UK)
- National Emergency Preparedness Liaison Officer
- New England Programming Languages and Systems Symposium Series
- National Environment Protection Measures (Australia)
- Network Equipment Performance Monitor (Nova Software)
- New England Promotional Marketing (est. 1989; Wilbraham, MA)
- Non-Parametric Expected Maximization (cancer)
- New England Pest Management Association
- Nonelectronic Planned Maintenance System
- Navy Environmental & Preventive Medicine Unit
- Navy Environmental and Preventive Medicine Unit No.5
- National Education Policy Network (National School Boards Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During Hurricane Katrina in 2005, Navy Emergency Preparedness Liaison Officers used ASOCC to coordinate with other agencies when all other traditional forms of communication were unavailable due to storm damage.
For example, senior reserve officers serving as Navy Emergency Preparedness Liaison Officers across the country have the lead in planning and executing the Navy's role in the vital homeland security mission of supporting civil authorities in disaster response.