which is owned by two executives of Chinese construction equipment maker Sany Group, from owning four wind farms in Boardman, Oregon, citing national security risks for their locations near the Naval Weapons Systems Training Facility.
What does NWSTF stand for?
NWSTF stands for Naval Weapons Systems Training Facility (US DoD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NWSTF
- Nuclear Weapons System Safety Committee
- National Weather Severe Storm Forecast Center
- Nuclear Weapon System Safety Group
- Nuclear Weapons System Safety Group
- National Water Sector Strategy and Investment Program (water management project; Yemen)
- Nuclear Weapon Systems Sustainment Programs
- Network Storage Space
- Nuclear Weapon Subsystem Test Plan
- National Weather Service Training Center
- National Wetland Science Training Cooperative (L.C. Lee & Associates, Inc.; California)
- North West Slope Trawl Fishery
- National Weather Service Telecommunications Gateway
- North West Shelf Venture
- Nieuwe Wet Sociale Werkvoorziening (Dutch)
- Northwestern Steel and Wire Co. (Sterling, IL)
- Naval Weapons Station Yorktown (Yorktown, VA)
- Natural Wear and Tear
- Naval Weapons Technician (Canadian Forces)
- Near West Theatre (Cleveland, OH)
- Negated Walsh Transform
Samples in periodicals archive:
Obama ordered Ralls Corp - a company owned by Chinese nationals - to divest its interest in the wind farms it purchased earlier this year near the Naval Weapons Systems Training Facility in Oregon.
Obama on Friday issued a presidential order to prevent Ralls Corp, from owning four wind farms in Boardman, Oregon, citing national security risks for their locations near the Naval Weapons Systems Training Facility.