During his time at the Naval Technical Training Center aboard NAS Meridian, Miss.
What does NTTC stand for?
NTTC stands for Naval Technical Training Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NTTC
We have 22 other meanings of NTTC in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Tsetse Transmitted Animal Trypanosomoses (disease)
- Not That There's Anything Wrong with That (TC series Seinfeld episode referring to homosexuality)
- Not That There's Anything Wrong with That (Seinfeld)
- Nederlandse Tafel Tennis Bond (Dutch: Netherlands Table Tennis Bond)
- NTT (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation) Broadband Platform (wireless communications; Japan)
- Natchez Trace Trail Conference
- National Tank Truck Carriers, Inc.
- National Tax Training Committee
- National Technology Transfer Center
- Naval Tactical Telecommunications Center
- Naval Telecommunications Center
- No Time To Chat
- Non-Taxable Transaction Certificate (state of New Mexico)
- North Texas Technology Council
- North Texas Textbook Coordinators Association
- National Transit Transport Coordinating Committees
- Naval Technical Training Center Detachment
- North Texas Tres Dias (Spanish: North Texas Three Days)
- North Texas Traditional Dance Society
- National Right to Read Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Navy recently certified the first master military working dog (MWD) trainer (MMWDT) at Naval Technical Training Center Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio.
The center stood up at Naval Technical Training Center, Pensacola, Fla.
was selected as the 1999 Junior Sailor of the Quarter (4th quarter) for Naval Technical Training Center, Meridian, Miss.
to CENTCOM, Baghdad MS1 Samir Hejab from USS Lasalle to Southern Command, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba PC1 Jamie Hughes from FISC Norfolk to CENTCOM, Kuwait SK1 Carolyn Joseph from Naval Air Station, Jacksonville to CENTCOM, Bahrain SK1 Joseph Keplinger from Naval Technical Training Center, Meridian to CENTCOM, Bahrain DK1 Jason Miller from Personnel Support Detachment, Oceana to Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff, Washington, D.
; USS Shreveport (LPD 12); Naval Technical Training Center, Corry Station, Fla.