; Naval Station Panama Canal, Rodman Naval Station, Panama; and USS Guadalcanal (LPH 7).
What does NS stand for?
NS stands for Naval Station
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NS
We have 71 other meanings of NS in our Acronym Attic
- National Special (machine screw thread, Society of Automotive Engineers)
- National Standard
- National Stanine (educational testing)
- National Statistics
- NationStates (online game)
- NATO Secret
- Natural Selection
- Nature's Swiftness (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Naughty Sorceress (gaming, Kingdom of Loathing character)
- Naval Sheltered (environment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Karachi, August 23(ANI): The Sindh High Court (SHC) has issued notices to Pakistan's top political and military leadership in the Mehran Naval Station attack case.
The Navy announced today that the first four Littoral Combat Ships (LCSs) will be homeported at Naval Station San Diego, Calif.
; Fort Leonard Wood Army Base in Missouri; and Everett Naval Station, located in the Puget Sound area.
The crew of Venom 512 was conducting a routine, functional-check flight south of Naval Station Mayport, Fla.