; USS Los Angeles (SSN 688); Naval Security Group Activity, Adak, Alaska; USS Kidd (DDG 993); and USS Claude V.
What does NSG stand for?
NSG stands for Naval Security Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSG
We have 100 other meanings of NSG in our Acronym Attic
- National Security Group (Department of Justice, Canada)
- National Security Guards (India)
- National Seminars Group
- National Senior Games
- National Stakeholder Group
- National Steering Group (UK)
- National Support Group
- National System for Geospatial-Intelligence
- Naturschutzgebiet (German: Nature Reserve)
- Naui Services Group, Inc
- Nelson Speleo Group (caving club in New Zealand)
- Network Services Gateway (various companies)
- Network Services Group (various locations)
- Network Sub-Group
- Network Support Group
- Never Say Good Bye (song)
- Never Stop Grinding
- New Socialist Group (Canada)
- Newborn Screening and Genetics (Association of Public Health Laboratories)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the weeks leading up to the war, VQ-2 and sister squadron VQ-1, along with operators from Naval Security Group Activities (NSGA) Manama, Bahrain; Rota, Spain; and Misawa, Japan, assembled in Bahrain under Commander Task Force 57 as the Navy's airborne intelligence-surveillance-reconnaissance team.
His previous assignments include USS Dixon (AS 37), Naval Security Group Activity Adak, Alaska; USS Stonewall Jackson (SSBN 634B); and USS Sam Houston (SSBN 609G).
Whiton currently is serving as commander of the Naval Security Group Command.
Moore (FFG 19); Commanding Officer, Naval Security Group Activity, Homestead, Fla.