In addition, Naval Offshore Patrol vessels are under construction both at public and private sector shipyards.
What does NOPV stand for?
NOPV stands for Naval Offshore Patrol Vessel (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NOPV
- North Olympic Peninsula Skills Center (Port Angeles, WA)
- Northwest Operational Planning Study Group
- New Orleans Public Service Inc. (Louisiana)
- New Orleans Public Service Incorporated (New Orleans, LA)
- National Organisation for Practice Teaching (England, UK)
- National Organization of Professional Teachers (Philippines)
- No Procedure Turn Required
- Nucleo Operativo di Polizia Delle Telecomunicazioni
- National Organization of Professional Teachers Inc. (Philippines)
- National Occupant Protection Use Survey
- Notice of Probable Violation
- North Olympic Peninsula Visitors and Convention Bureau (Washington)
- National Organization for Potable Water and Sanitary Drainage
- National Online Quilters
- Not Operationally Qualified
- Number of Questions (random generation)
- Nordic Quality Assurance Network in Higher Education (education information forum; Europe)
- Northern Ohio Quarter Horse Association
- NATO Operational Requirement
- Natural Object Recognition
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Irish naval offshore patrol vessel, the LE Aisling, which had been anchored in Lahinch Bay at the time, responded to a request from Valentia Coast Guard to help in the rescue effort.
At least four crew on board the naval offshore patrol vessel were hurt in an exchange of fire with the freighter, the navy said in a statement posted on the military Web site.