; Naval Inventory Control Point, Philadelphia; Naval Air Pacific Repair Activity, Atsugi, Japan; USS Clifton Sprague (FFG 16); Ships Parts Control Center, Washington, D.
What does NICP stand for?
NICP stands for Naval Inventory Control Point
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NICP
We have 12 other meanings of NICP in our Acronym Attic
- Network for Industrially Contaminated Land in Europe (EU)
- Naval Intelligence Command On-Line System
- National Insurance Corporation of Nigeria
- Northwest Interstate Coalition of Neighborhoods (San Antonio, TX)
- National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis
- Ninth International Conference on Permafrost (climate)
- Northwest Interlibrary Cooperative of Pennsylvania
- New International Commentary on the Old Testament (book)
- National Indigenous Cadetship Project (Australia)
- National Inventory Control Point
- Network Interface Computer Program (JTIDS)
- Neurology in Clinical Practice (publication)
- Nuclear Incident Control Plan
- National Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Network of Iranians for Community & Professional Advancement
- Northwest Indian Cemetery Protective Association
- National Institute of Chemical Physics and Biophysics (Tallinn, Estonia)
- National Institute for the Control of Pharmaceutical and Biological Products
- Near Instantaneous Companding Pulse Code Modulation
- Northern Ireland Council for Postgraduate Medical and Dental Education (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bianchi is currently serving as chief of staff to the commander, Naval Inventory Control Point, Philadelphia, Pa.
The Naval Inventory Control Point and its repair contractors have not followed DOD and Navy inventory management control procedures intended to provide accountability for and visibility of shipped government-furnished material to Navy repair contractors.
; USS Bataan (LHD 5); Fleet and Industrial Supply Center, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii; Naval Inventory Control Point, Mechanicsburg, Pa.
F/A-18 INTEGRATED READINESS SUPPORT TEAM (FIRST) ACQUISITION LOGISTICS TEAM OF THE YEAR The F/A-18 FIRST, from the Naval Air Systems Command and the Naval Inventory Control Point, Philadelphia, provided an innovative performance-based logistics approach that increased the efficiency and effectiveness of the F/A-18 by uniting the responsiveness of industry with the expertise and capacity of the Navy's organic support activities.
Arvis Owens, aide de camp, Naval Inventory Control Point.