NEW FROM THE NAVAL WAR COLLEGE PRESS New Interpretations in Naval History: Selected Papers from the Sixteenth Naval History Symposium Held at the United States Naval Academy, 10-11 September 2009, edited by Craig C.
What does NHS stand for?
NHS stands for Naval History Symposium
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHS
We have 199 other meanings of NHS in our Acronym Attic
- National Historic Site
- National Honor Society
- National Household Survey (various organizations)
- National Humane Society
- Natural Heritage Services (Finland)
- Natural History Society (various locations)
- Natural Human Serum
- Naugatuck High School (Connecticut)
- Naugatuck High School (Naugatuck, CT)
- Naval Heritage Society (Norfolk, VA)
- Navarro High School (Geronimo, TX, USA)
- Needham High School (Needham, MA)
- Neighborhood Housing Services
- Neodesha High School
- Nepean High School (Ottawa, Canada)
- Neshaminy High School
- Nevada Historical Society (Reno, NV)
- New Hampshire Tracking Station (AFSCN)
- New Hampton School (New Hampton, NH)
- Newberry High School (Newberry, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our weapons systems and ability to communicate are far better than they've ever been," Dawson told attendees of the Annapolis Naval History Symposium at the U.
Cebrowski said at the Annapolis Naval History Symposium, is "new values, new attitudes, and new beliefs" and how those are expressed in human behavior and institutional behavior.