The Naval Fires Network or Fires is intended to provide support for combined arms strike missions in a joint task force.
What does NFN stand for?
NFN stands for Naval Fires Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NFN
We have 31 other meanings of NFN in our Acronym Attic
- New Faces More Voices
- National Fund for Municipal Workers (South Africa)
- Non-Ferrous-Metal Works (South Africa)
- Northern Formal Methods Workshop (computer science conference)
- National Festival of Music for Youth (UK)
- Naples Free-Net (Naples, FL)
- National Federation of Nurses
- National Fiber Network, Inc.
- Native Forest Network
- Naturisten Federatie Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Naturist Federation)
- Nederlandse Federatie van Naturistenverenigingen
- Nepal Federation of Nationalities
- Neural Foraminal Narrowing
- NGO Federation of Nepal
- Nintendo Fan Network
- No First Name (forms completion)
- Normal for Norfolk
- Norsk Nettverk for Næringseiendom (Norwegian: Norwegian Network for Commercial Property; est. 1992)
- Not for Noobs
- Not for Nothing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The technology to make this happen falls under the Joint Fires Network project, which used to be known as the Naval Fires Network.
When USS Abraham Lincoln's (CVN 72) Battle Group deploys this summer, it will bring along a warfare system that's been called the most transformational effort in the Navy - the Naval Fires Network (NFN).