After promotion to staff sergeant, a diver attends First Class Diver School in Panama City Beach, Florida, at the Naval Diving and Salvage Training Center (NDSTC).
What does NDSTC stand for?
NDSTC stands for Naval Diving and Salvage Training Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of NDSTC in our Acronym Attic
- Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide
- Network Dynamics and Simulation Science Laboratory (Virginia Bioinformatics Institute at Virginia Tech)
- North Dakota State School of Science
- International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
- National Diabetes Support Team (now National Health Service Diabetes; UK)
- National Drug Strategy Team (Ireland)
- Network Dedicated Systems Time
- Non Dual Status Technician
- Non-Daylight Saving Time
- North Dakota Science Teachers Association
- Notre Dame Saint Thomas More Society (University of Notre Dame, Australia)
- National Disabled Student Union (est. 2001)
- North Dakota State University
- Nacionalno Dvizhenie Simeon Vtori (Bulgarian: National Movement Simeon II)
- New Deferred Subscription Value (finance)
- Night Drilling Supervisor (various companies)
- Norddeutscher Stretchlimousinen Verbund (German limousine company)
- National Dark Sky Week
- Non-Declining Social Welfare
- Normal Domestic Strength Wastewater (residential wastewater)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sailors then report for two months of dive training at the Naval Diving and Salvage Training Center in Panama City, Fla.
Divers are trained at the Naval Diving and Salvage Training Center in Panama City, Fla.