Naval Construction Battalion Center Gulfport, Miss.
What does NCBC stand for?
NCBC stands for Naval Construction Battalion Center (US Navy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NCBC
We have 71 other meanings of NCBC in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Colorado Bed and Breakfasts
- Newport County Bed and Breakfast Association (Newport, RI)
- North Carolina Beach Buggy Association
- North Carolina Bed & Breakfasts and Inns
- National Caucus of Basic Biomedical Science Chairs (Washington, DC)
- National Camps for Blind Children
- National Codification Bureau Code
- National Commerce Bancorporation
- National Commercial Bank Capital (Saudi Arabia)
- National Concrete Bridge Council (Skokie, IL)
- New College Boat Club (Oxford, England)
- New Community Baptist Church
- New Covenant Baptist Church (various locations)
- New Creations Bible College (Richmond, IN)
- Non-Conviction Based Confiscation
- Non-Credit Bearing Course (various schools)
- Norfolk Children's Book Centre (UK)
- North Carolina Biotechnology Center (Research Triangle Park, NC)
- North Carolina Boys Choir (Durham, North Carolina)
- North Carolina Business Court (judiciary)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CBC, formed in 1952 for the Naval Construction Battalion Center and the Navy Seabees facility in Port Hueneme, expanded its membership eligibility in 1999 to include all of Ventura County.
Duggins, SC, USN, (Gold Star in Lieu of Third Award), Site Director, Fleet and Industrial Supply Center, Jacksonville Detachment, Naval Construction Battalion Center, Gulfport, Miss.