Lighting Science Group and the United States Navy have relit the streetscapes, parking lots and the residence quarters with state-of-the-art LED fixtures at two separate sites at the Naval Base Ventura County (NBVC) California Port Hueneme and Point Mugu shaving close to $60,000 per year off the base's energy bill.
What does NBVC stand for?
NBVC stands for Naval Base Ventura County
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NBVC
We have 1 other meaning of NBVC in our Acronym Attic
- New Business Value (life insurance)
- New Business Venture
- Non Bus Vectored
- Northern Best Value (Canadian food brand)
- Nothing But Volleyball
- Nykterhetsrörelsens Bildningsverksamhet (Swedish: Educational activityof the Sobriety Movement)
- National Bulk Vendors Association
- New Bedford Volleyball Association (New Bedford, MA)
- Nederlandse Bond Van Boomkwekers (Dutch: Dutch Association of Nurseries)
- Narrow Band Vector Channel
- National Burn Victim Foundation
- New Business Venture Fund (venture capital group; Reykjavik, Iceland)
- New Baltimore Volunteer Fire and Rescue Company (New Baltimore, Virginia)
- Nederlandse Branche Vereniging Gips (Dutch: Dutch Gypsum Industry Association; Netherlands)
- Nederlandse Belangenvereniging Van Hobbydierhouders (Dutch)
- Nederlandse Beroepsvereniging Van Hypnotherapeuten (Dutch: Dutch Association of Professional Hypnotherapists; est. 1992; Netherlands)
- North Baden Venous Lysis (medical trial)
- Narrow Band Voice Modulation
- Natan Bali Villa Management
- New Brunswick Veterinary Medical Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Lighting Science Group Corporation and the United States Navy are relighting the streetscapes, parking lots and the residence quarters at two separate sites at the Naval Base Ventura County (NBVC) California -- Port Hueneme and Point Mugu -- with energy efficient LED (light emitting diode) lighting solutions.
Since October 2004, agreements have been signed to transfer Regional Maintenance Center logistics departments to NAVSUP's COMFISCS; with Commander, Navy Installations to realign regional supply operations worldwide; with Commander, Naval Sea Systems Command to integrate warfare center supply operations into the Fleet and Industrial Supply Centers (FISCs); and now with NAVFAC for the FISCs to support the Fleet Engineering Commands (formerly PWCs) and Naval Construction Force operations at Naval Base Ventura County, Calif.
NBB executive director Joe Jobe cited a policy instituted earlier this year requiring non-tactical Navy diesel vehicles to operate on a blend of 20 percent biodiesel fuel (B20) wherever possible, as well as a program established in 2003 at Naval Base Ventura County (NBVC) in Port Hueneme, California, under which the base produced biodiesel in its own processing unit, as examples of the Navy's leadership role in supporting biodiesel utilization.
One of the most diverse squadrons in the Navy is located at Naval Base Ventura County Point Mugu, Calif.
Naval War College at Naval Base Ventura County is steadfast in Iris pursuit, and he is hoping to sway moderate voters.
30, 2003, at Naval Base Ventura County (NBVC) in Port Hueneme, Calif.