What does NAOE stand for?
NAOE stands for Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering (academic department; various universities)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAOE
- Nigerian Agip Oil Company
- North American Orienteering Championships (US and Canada)
- North American Orthodox Church
- North Atlantic Operating Company, Inc.
- NATO Air Operation Coordination Center
- North American Old Catholic Church
- Naval Aviation Officers Candidate School
- National Association of Church and School Security (Colorado Springs, CO)
- National Audit Office of Denmark
- National Association for Outdoor Education (UK, now AFOL)
- Northwest Association of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (Seattle, WA)
- Northmead Assembly of God (Zambia)
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Nebraska Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc.
- National Association of Occupational Health Professionals
- National Association of Oil Heating Service Managers
- National Association of Online Investors (Washington, DC)
- North American Outdoor Institute (est. 2004; Wasilla, AK)
- North Atlantic Oscillation Index (weather and climate)
- National Association of Office and Industrial Properties