Bellott during a change of command ceremony recently at Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek, Va.
What does NABLC stand for?
NABLC stands for Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- National Association of Black Journalists
- NATO Armaments Ballistic Kernel (formerly NATO Artillery Ballistic Kernel)
- NATO Artillery Ballistic Kernel
- National Accreditation Board for Laboratories
- National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (formerly National Coordination of Testing and Calibration Facilities, India)
- National Ag-Based Lubricants (Center)
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- National Association of Business Leaders (Earth City, MO)
- Nightmare at Beaver Lake (Sammamish, WA)
- North American Basketball League
- National Association of Black Law Enforcement Officers (Newark, NJ)
- National Association of Blind Merchants
- National Association of Blind Musicians
- National Association of Blouse Manufacturers
- National Association of Building Manufacturers
- Non Aqueous Based Mud
- Normal Adult Bone Marrow (hemopoiesis)
- Norwegian Aryan Black Metal
- National Association of British Market Authorities (UK)
- Non-Adherent Bone Marrow Cells
Samples in periodicals archive:
Swift embarked elements of the Navy Expeditionary Training Command, Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek, Va.
as commander of Naval Network Warfare Command (NETWARCOM) June 15 in a ceremony at Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek, Va.
LCDR Josh Lafferty LCDR Josh Lafferty serves as Policy Concepts Branch Head, Navy Expeditionary Combat Command N41, Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek, Va.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Photo by Gary Nichols Members of the Pearl Harbor Survivor's Association of Tidewater salute during the national anthem at a memorial ceremony held on board Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek commemorating the 66th anniversary of the Pearl Harbor attacks.
The MIC, recently relocated to the Naval Network Warfare Command (NETWARCOM) Network, Information Operations and Space Center (NIOSC) at Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek, Va.
It also is operating out of Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek, Va.