; United States Military Training Mission, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; USS Belleau Wood (LHA 3); Commander, Naval Air Systems Command, Washington, D.
What does NASCOM stand for?
NASCOM stands for Naval Air Systems Command
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NASCOM
- North American Students of Cooperation (Chicago, IL)
- North Atlantic Salmon Conservation Organization
- Norwegian and Asian Seafarers' Committee (union)
- National Association of County Office Employees (Farm Service Agency)
- National Association of Societies for the Care of the Handicapped
- North American Specialized Coagulation Laboratory Association
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Communications
- NASA Communications Center
- NASA Communications System
- NASA Cost Model
- Naval Air Station/Command Management Information System
- National Association of Senior Concerns
- NASA Communications Operating Procedures
- National AIDS and STD Control Programme (Kenya)
- National AIDS and STDs Control Programme
- National Association of Sports for Cerebral Palsy
- National Association of State and Community Programs
- Native American Scholars and Collaborators Project
- No-Answer-Supervision Control Platform
- North America Sustainable Consumption and Production (North American Sustainable Consumption Alliance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shannon III is being assigned as vice commander, Naval Air Systems Command, Patuxent River, Md.
Naval Air Systems Command personnel installed the first systems onto the Tomcats on 10 December, just six weeks after the initial request.
His previous duty stations include Naval Air Systems Command, Patuxent River, Md.
The Naval Air Systems Command received the Chief of Naval Operations Readiness Through Safety Award and the Admiral James S.
Indianapolis is being awarded an $89,653,766 ceiling-priced modification to a previously awarded firm-fixed-price, indefinite-delivery and indefinite-quantity contract (N00421-02-D-3073) to exercise an option for systems engineering, software engineering, technical, manufacturing, life cycle, and facilities support for various Naval Air Systems Command program offices.
Currently, he is Director of FMS Logistics at the Naval Air Systems Command.