amp;#8221; While researching and developing “Being a Blue Angel” over a two-year period, Sutherland flew with the Blue Angels and spent time conducting interviews, gathering information, and capturing the team in action on video and in photos, at various locations in the US, including Naval Air Station Pensacola and Scott Air Force Base.
What does LASPENSA stand for?
LASPENSA stands for Naval Air Station Pensacola (US Navy; Pensacola, FL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Longhorn All-Sports Package (UT tickets)
- Los Angeles School Police (Los Angeles, CA)
- Lost and Stolen Passport (Visa Waiver Program; US DHS and US State Department)
- Low Atomizing Steam Pressure
- Low-Altitude Surveillance Platform
- Los Angeles School Police Association
- Los Angeles Sheriff's Professional Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- Louisiana Space Consortium
- Latin American Scholarship Program of American Universities
- Los Angeles School Police Department
- Los Angeles-St. Petersburg Sister City Committee (Sister Cities International; charity organization)
- Laboratory for Astrophysics and Space Research
- Law and Society Review
- Leisure and Sport Review
- Local Access Service Request
- Local Agency Structure Representative (California Department of Transportation)
- Local Alarm and Status Report
- Long and Short Romance (reviews)
- Low-Altitude Surveillance Radar
- Latin American Society of Regional Anesthesia (Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When the USO called for help to feed the multitude of troops remaining on Naval Air Station Pensacola during Tanksgiving, Pen Air Federal Credit Union was ready to help.
Navy Blue Angels as a media representative at Naval Air Station Pensacola.
RELATED ARTICLE: Shipmates Aviation Boatswain's Mate (Fuels) 2nd Class (AW/SW) Dennis Cobarrubia, assigned to Naval Air Technical Training Center (NATTC), Naval Air Station Pensacola, Fla.